Thoughtful design creates safe, comfortable environment
When care home developers Decs Group commenced work on a new care home in Nantwich, they needed an electrical and lighting system that would create a safe, homely environment for the 55 people who would live there.
AES oversaw the whole 12 month project from design to installation. Our skilled engineers ensured that comfort and safety for the elderly residents was seamlessly combined with high specification electrics, fixtures and fittings.
Decs Group is a multi disciplined development contractor providing services including repairs/maintenance to full turn key solutions on projects currently from £200k to £5m.
The group was established in 2005 and mainly works in healthcare, commercial and residential sectors throughout the UK.
To design and install the full electrical installation, from main distribution to fixtures and fittings, in a high specification new-build care home. Works included the full design and build of the sub-mains, a small power installation, internal and external lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm system and access control.
“AES were exactly what we needed. They managed the whole installation from start to finish, and not only delivered what we asked them to, they also suggested new and different ways of doing things that undoubtedly helped us to create the comfortable home 55 residents now enjoy.”
Steve Pippard – Managing Director, Decs Group
- CompEx Certification to the rescue for Everbuild
- AES steps in for Harrison Spinks
- New Lighting System for KTS Wire
- Thoughtful design creates safe, comfortable environment
- D.E.T Machine Upgrades
- AES fix it for Chemfix
- Voltage optimisation – Call centre installation
- New electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth
- Braking time was successfully reduced from over 4 minutes to 12 seconds
- Change of light fittings saves over £11k a year