New electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth
If you run a public building such as a school, the last thing you want is disruption to your electricity supply.
Recently we were called to Beech Hill, a larger than average school with around 580 pupils. The school runs a big commercial kitchen, which also supplies meals to other schools.
The school is at the heart of the community with its new purpose built nursery unit and family centre provision. It has extensive grounds including a large playing field; outdoor play area, two playgrounds and garden.
The school was experiencing problems with its incoming electrical supply, which was overloaded and kept burning out the metering equipment and fuses.
To help solve the problem, we arranged for the electrical supply to the school to be upgraded. We also supplied and installed new main electrical switchgear, ensuring the main switchgear to the school was fully compliant to the latest standards and electrically safe.
The school has plans to grow further, and can now do so with the peace of mind that the new electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth on its current size.
- CompEx Certification to the rescue for Everbuild
- AES steps in for Harrison Spinks
- New Lighting System for KTS Wire
- Thoughtful design creates safe, comfortable environment
- D.E.T Machine Upgrades
- AES fix it for Chemfix
- Voltage optimisation – Call centre installation
- New electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth
- Braking time was successfully reduced from over 4 minutes to 12 seconds
- Change of light fittings saves over £11k a year