AES fix it for Chemfix
Our team has just completed installation of Power Factor Correction Equipment at Chemfix in Dewsbury.
The UKs leading manufacturer and exporter of Chemical Anchoring, Building Adhesives & Wood Repair to the Professional Market
After carrying out an audit of the company’s electrical system, we recommended Power Factor Correction because we found that there was a continual overload of the incoming supply.
After gaining an understanding of the problem we installed capacitors into Chemfix’s electrical distribution system, which increased the amount of available active power, whilst saving them money on their electricity bills.
Our Power Factor Correction can be installed as stand alone units in your plant room or for mounting in existing switchgear enclosures.
Click here For information on Power Factor Correction
- CompEx Certification to the rescue for Everbuild
- AES steps in for Harrison Spinks
- New Lighting System for KTS Wire
- Thoughtful design creates safe, comfortable environment
- D.E.T Machine Upgrades
- AES fix it for Chemfix
- Voltage optimisation – Call centre installation
- New electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth
- Braking time was successfully reduced from over 4 minutes to 12 seconds
- Change of light fittings saves over £11k a year