We help organisations like yours every day.
Real customers, real problems, real solutions! Have a look at some of our recent contracts and see what our clients think of our high standard of service.
When care home developers Decs Group commenced work on a new care home in Nantwich, they needed an electrical and lighting system that would create a safe, homely environment for the 55 people who wou...
For this job we were faced with a classic Catch 22. The site was a critical call centre, where the power could not be turned off; however, to complete our works we had to turn the power off....
Read more > Voltage optimisation – Call centre installation
If you run a public building such as a school, the last thing you want is disruption to your electricity supply....
John at B.V Diamond was asked by one of his clients if he could provide a solution to improve the safety of their 50 Horse Power Grinder. The grinder is used to shape blocks which form the inside glas...
Sealant manufacturer Everbuild Building Products Ltd were spending unnecessary money on electricity with old fittings that didn’t light their manufacturing and storage area particularly well....
Read more > Change of light fittings saves over £11k a year
- CompEx Certification to the rescue for Everbuild
- AES steps in for Harrison Spinks
- New Lighting System for KTS Wire
- Thoughtful design creates safe, comfortable environment
- D.E.T Machine Upgrades
- AES fix it for Chemfix
- Voltage optimisation – Call centre installation
- New electrical supply allows for 50% additional growth
- Braking time was successfully reduced from over 4 minutes to 12 seconds
- Change of light fittings saves over £11k a year